|Hometown:||Granite Bay, CA|
|High School:||St. Francis|
- The school as a whole focuses on preparing students for life after college, and the professors really do care about teaching. This contributes to TU having so many opportunities for its students, from sports and activities to lots of academic and career support.
- I tried lots of sports and activities as a kid until I was 11, when I moved to California and joined the USA swimming community there. Swimming has been one of my favorite sports since I was 4. It has taught me many valuable life lessons and skills. Swimming keeps me happy and grounded wherever I go while always giving me a community of like minded people to grow with.
Most memorable competitive achievement?
- At the end of the season last year my roommate and I got to cheer each other on at the finals of our championship meet in individual events and relays.
Favorite team experience in your college swimming/diving career?
- My favorite team experience has been training with different groups within practice. When I get to race my teammates doing pace work I have a great practice and then we get to see our results at the end of the season champ meet.
- 500 and 200 Free
How old were you when you began competitive swimming?
- 11 years old
Name of your first swim team:
- Arden Hills
Favorite motivational saying?
- Inspiration > Motivation
Greatest source of inspiration?
- All my friends and family
Favorite Olympic athlete?
- Rebecca Soni
Favorite spectator sport?
Favorite psych-up song and/or singer/group?
- Good to be Alive by Andy Grammar