|Hometown:||Ashland City, TN|
|High School:||Pope John Paul II|
Trinity Honors/Awards: 2-time SCAC Winter Academic Honor Roll...2018 Fall and 2019 Spring Dean's List
- I wanted to come to Trinity because I wanted to go to a school where I would be academically challenged but still have the opportunity to swim.
- I never got to play other sports! My older sisters were swimmers and my mom just threw me in! I was probably around 12 when I realized I wanted to stick it out with swimming.
Most memorable competitive achievement?
- Finally dropping time after 3 years in the 100 back final freshman year at conference.
Favorite team experience in your college swimming/diving career?
- I love being with the team over winter training. It is always when we get really close and get a lot of good workouts in!
- 100 Back
How old were you when you began competitive swimming?
- 4 years old
Name of your first swim team:
- Nashville Aquatic Club
Favorite motivational saying?
- “Regardless of how you feel inside, always try to look like a winner. Even if you're behind, a sustained look of control and confidence can give you a mental edge that results in victory.”- Arthur Ashe
Greatest source of inspiration?
- My parents are my greatest source of inspiration! Especially my mom because she has always done whatever it took to get me to practice, work my meets, etc. I don't think she'll ever know how much I appreciate all she has done for my swimming career.
Favorite Olympic athlete?
- Simone Biles
Favorite spectator sport?
Favorite psych-up song and/or singer/group?
- Believe by Eminem