Trinity Honors/Awards: 2019 NCAA Honorable Mention All-American (200 back)...2019 NCAA Qualifier (200 free, 500 free, 200 back)...8-time SCAC Champion...12-time All-SCAC...2-time SCAC Winter Academic Honor Roll...3-time SCAC Swimmer of the Week...2018 SCAC Spring Academic Honor Roll (track & field)...2017 All-SCAC Team (14th place, cross country)
- I wanted to attend a school where I could excel in both athletics and academics and Trinity was the only school that I could see myself doing both.
- Throughout high school I played golf and ran track & cross country while trying to prioritize swimming. Swimming was the sport that was the most rewarding and the one I felt most confident in. Freshman year of college I ran on the cross country team while competing on the swim team. It wasn't until my sophomore year of college that I realized that I wanted to solely focus on swimming. Ever since then I have realized how much I really love being just a swimmer.
Most memorable competitive achievement?
- Achieving all of my goal times at the 2018 Tiger Invitational Swim Meet
Favorite team experience in your college swimming/diving career?
- TWSD locker room huddle before every swim meet :)
- 200 Back
How old were you when you began competitive swimming?
- 3 years old
Name of your first swim team:
- Alamo Area Aquatics Association
Favorite motivational saying?
- Strive for greatness everyday, you never know who you are inspiring.
Greatest source of inspiration?
- My parents. They have been patient, loving, encouraging, and motivating every single step of the way. I know that they will always have my back and they are my biggest fans in and out of the pool.
Favorite Olympic athlete?
- Louise Hanson or Josh Davis
Favorite spectator sport?
Favorite psych-up song and/or singer/group?
- Favorite psych up song: SICKO MODE... Favorite singer/group: Odesza, Louis the Child, or Lizzo