|High School:||Cypress Ranch|
Trinity Honors/Awards: 2018 Honorable Mention All-American (200 free relay)...2018 NCAA Qualifier (200 free relay, 400 free relay, 800 free relay)...2017-18 CSCAA Scholar All-American...4-time SCAC Champion...6-time All-SCAC...2016 Fall and 2017 Spring Dean's List...2017 Fall and 2018 Spring Dean's List...2017-18 SCAC Winter Academic Honor Roll
- The welcoming swim team atmosphere was the first thing I fell in love with and also just the overall environment of Trinity
- Swimming was the sport that was always on my mind so I realized it was the one I was most passionate about and stuck with it.
Most memorable competitive achievement?
- Making it to NCAAs in our relay with such a talented and fun group of ladies!!
Favorite team experience in your college swimming/diving career?
- It is hard to pick just one thing but as I start my final year of swimming I will always remember cheering for each other during our fun Friday race days, laughing so hard I can't swim during practice, the women's team elip and, most of all, getting to swim with such an incredible group of people during my time at Trinity.
- 100 Free
How old were you when you began competitive swimming?
- 5 years old
Name of your first swim team:
- FAST (Fairfield Area Swim Team)
Favorite motivational saying?
- "You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream the farther you get." -Michael Phelps
Greatest source of inspiration?
- Definitely my parents! They have been my inspiration my whole life and I strive to make them proud in everything I do!
Favorite Olympic athlete?
- Natalie Coughlin
Favorite spectator sport?
- Soccer and Football
Favorite psych-up song and/or singer/group?
- Right Now by Van Halen