Trinity Honors/Awards: 2-time SCAC Champion (200 free relay, 400 free relay)...7-time All-SCAC (200 free, 200 back, 200 free relay, 400 free relay, 800 free relay)...2017-18 SCAC Winter Academic Honor Roll
- Trinity offered the ability to compete at the collegiate level, while also providing one of the best educational opportunities that an athlete can have.
- I decided that swimming was the sport for me at the beginning of high school because all of my closest friends were also swimmers and I wanted to swim at the collegiate level.
Most memorable competitive achievement?
- Being a part of the winning 200 and 400 freestyle relays at the 2018 SCAC Championships.
Favorite team experience in your college swimming/diving career?
- The post-Saturday workout meals at El Milagrito with the team.
- 200 Back
How old were you when you began competitive swimming?
- 7 years old
Name of your first swim team:
- Nashville Aquatic Club
Favorite motivational saying?
- "It's not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That is how winning is done."
Greatest source of inspiration?
- My family, friends, and coaches that have encouraged and aided in my achievements in the sport of swimming and in the classroom.
Favorite Olympic athlete?
- Matt Grevers
Favorite spectator sport?
Favorite psych-up song and/or singer/group?
- Strange Clouds- B.o.B