|High School:||Booker T. Washington|
Trinity Honors/Awards: 2017-18 and 2018-19 SCAC Winter Academic Honor Roll...2018 Spring Dean's List...2018 Fall and 2019 Spring Dean's List
- Trinity offered me the best combination of excellent academic, athletic, and social opportunities.
- All of my best friends were on the swim team, and I loved hanging out with them.
Most memorable competitive achievement?
- Team or relay championships...anything involving a collective group effort.
Favorite team experience in your college swimming/diving career?
- Just hanging out with everyone on the team. They're an amazing friend group.
- Are 25's still an option?
How old were you when you began competitive swimming?
- 10 years old
Name of your first swim team:
- Dallas Mustangs
Favorite motivational saying?
- Dreams don't work unless you do.
Greatest source of inspiration?
My parents. I am still on their payroll, so it's expected that I work really hard (kidding...kind of). Joking aside, my family is definitely my greatest source of inspiration. They provide me with endless love and support, and I try to demonstrate my appreciation by maintaining a strong work ethic.
Favorite Olympic athlete?
- Katie Ledecky
Favorite spectator sport?
Favorite psych-up song and/or singer/group?
- High Hopes by Panic! at the Disco