|Hometown:||Los Angeles, CA|
- The liberal arts curriculum and small school size
- My father was a swimmer and had me take swimming lessons but I wanted to do something different from my father and still be in the water so I chose to start diving when I was 12 years old.
Most memorable competitive achievement?
- 2x Division 4 Diving Champion sophomore and junior year of high school
Favorite team experience in your college swimming/diving career?
- The water belts
- 1 meter and fronts
How old were you when you began competitive swimming?
- 13 years old
Name of your first swim team:
- Rose Bowl Dive Team
Favorite motivational saying?
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear
Greatest source of inspiration?
- My family
Favorite Olympic athlete?
- Wu Minxia
Favorite spectator sport?
- Volleyball and Gymnastics
Favorite psych-up song and/or singer/group?
- Move by X1