|High School:||Rockwall Heath|
Trinity Honors/Awards: SCAC Champion (200 IM)...3-time All-SCAC (200 IM, 200 fly)...2-time SCAC Winter Academic Honor Roll...2017-18 SCAC Swimmer of the Week
- Making connections, finding experiences
- I decided to give it a shot when my school district built a new pool. I found myself getting pretty good at it, so I stuck with it. Here I am now!
Most memorable competitive achievement?
- Winning the 200 IM freshman year at conference. It was a cool feeling.
Favorite team experience in your college swimming/diving career?
- The men’s team hyping each other up at conference. It’s an electric energy unparalleled.
- 200 IM
How old were you when you began competitive swimming?
- 12 years old
Name of your first swim team:
- Rockwall Aquatics
Favorite motivational saying?
- Are you going to get done? Or get it done?
Greatest source of inspiration?
- My teammates. They’re who I spend my life in the water with. When they succeed, I find it to be the ultimate inspiration for my own success.
Favorite Olympic athlete?
- Michael Phelps
Favorite spectator sport?
Favorite psych-up song and/or singer/group?
- System of a Down; BYOB